Tuesday 17 February 2015

Ewe Herd Me...

Hey there!
I'm sharing a lay-out I completed at the scrap-booking retreat I attended in January with my girlfriends in Wisconsin. It features photos from a sheepdog demonstration we saw in Prince Edward Island last summer.  
I HAD to include one of the cute lil' puppies from Paper Smooches "Woofers & Tweeters" stamp and die set as an accent on my page. It was the perfect finishing touch, and it works for this week's 
Which has the theme:
Here's a look a the complete page:
The shepherdess (?) trains her dogs to herd ducks before they graduate to herding sheep. The ducks were hilarious! Trying to run here, there and everywhere, but no match for the dog.
The companion page still needs some journaling, and some more paw prints, don't you think?
The Wednesday challenge theme over at Simon Says Stamp is also to use creatures, so I'll be linking this up over there, too.
Enjoy your week,
Caroline

P.S.: Credit for the awesome page title goes to my friend the caption queen, Cathy H.

Supplies:
Close to My Heart: all patterned paper, card stock and ink
Paper Smooches: Woofers and Tweeters stamps and dies
The Stamps of Life: arrow die 
Mama Elephant: alpha dies 

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout and love the cute doggy you've used, it looks great.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my....this is just so fun. What a fabulous layout and your photos are so fun and very well highlighted too. Wishing a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great layout! And how fun are those pictures and memories! Thanks so much for playing with us at PaperSmooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!